Mraiche operatives Wallace & DiFiore sued again – update II

Justice Michael Lema of the Court of King’s Bench wrote Friday that Sandy Edmonstone was justified when he sought to obtain the records of the podcasters after they targeted him. That judicial declaration scuttles the two podcaster’s application to revoke the seizure order and bar Edmonstone from accessing their records.

Lema said the men’s podcasts didn’t appear to have any other purpose but to make “threats of vexatious disclosures and, beyond that, increased pressure” on Edmonstone in order to have him reconsider testifying in the Mentzelopoulos litigation.

“This is a campaign. And apparently a no-holds-barred one,” the judge wrote, calling the podcasts a “vilification campaign.”

David ‘Princess’ Wallace’s own big open mouth undermined his effort to persuade the judge that he had no prior motives. On his podcasts, Wallace brags that he worked previously as a political operative and said that he currently had employers paying him to slag the AHS controversy players. In his ruling, the judge pointed at Mr. Wallace’s words. In an Oct. 22, 2025, podcast for example, Mr. Wallace said “I’m indemnified and empowered to go after everybody I want to,” “This is Mr. Wallace trying to cast a noble sheen on what appears on the existing record to be a very unnoble exercise,” Justice Lema wrote.

PoS lawyer Craig Alcock had argued in court filings that his client’s foul conduct wasn’t a form of intimidation. That laughable bullshit did not fly.

Justice Lema had also issued a restraining order against the podcasters. The bums argued that this limited their freedom of expression. The judge said his order only barred them from publishing content “that are harassing, defamatory, or intended or likely to intimidate” and that they weren’t restricted from talking about Mr. Edmonstone in other ways. They aren’t interested in that.


The Globe has penned another report on CorruptCare and David ‘Princess’ Wallace. The addition of more gory details is an eye-opener.

“The evidence uncovered by Mr. Edmonstone’s legal actions and The Globe’s reporting have pointed toward the same locus: the Edmonton company MHCare Medical.”

“The Brokedown” (a scam account on Twitter run by Wallace) posted a photo of an online receipt from MHCare’s Edmonton Oilers account, showing that Mr. Guthrie had been gifted two tickets.

The Globe asked MHCare how an internal screengrab of its Oilers account ended up on social media. They had no comment. Wallace disparaged Guthrie and his wife for accepting MHCare’s hockey tickets, calling the couple “Ticket Boy” and “Tomahawk Tracy,” a reference to steak served at the arena suite. That precise verbiage was then used, improperly, on the floor of the Alberta legislature by Dani Panama.

—————————————————————————-

Nate Pike has let us know that former AHS CEO Athana Mentzelopolous has filed a lawsuit against bums Wallace & DiFiore.

“Mentzelopolous filed both an application for interlocutory relief and a supporting affidavit, both of which contain shocking details of the alleged harassment that she was the target of for almost a full year.”

The content of the two scumbags (still published) is far beyond the pale. Among other things Mentzelopolous seeks it be deleted.

“Between May and December 2025, the podcasters referred to her as a “charlatan,” a “criminal,” a “thief,” a “dirtbag,” a “fraudster,” a “con lady,” a “bitch,” a “fuckin ’rip-off artist,” an “extortionist,” an “arsonist who poses as a fireman,” and a “lying sack of shit,” among many other reckless comments. Wallace also said that “the only thing [she’s] qualified for is, maybe, is a jizz mopper at a porno theatre.” Wallace suggested he would make sure she never worked again.”

—————————————————————————-

Mraiche lawyer Craig O. Alcock (coa@bdplaw.com) argued at the last appearance that neither of his clients work for MHCare or Sam Mraiche.

There is rock solid evidence (recordings) to prove that false. The openly lying lawyer may be disbarred and/or charged with perjury/obstruction of justice for deliberately trying to mislead the court.


The matter was adjourned. When lawyers descended on Wallace in mid-December armed with the court order he disclosed that he was “retained by Bryan Ward at Park Law in Alberta to do unspecified work for him.” Bryan Ward has ample public material proving he worked for Sam Mraiche. DiFiore also told the search party that Ward was one of his lawyers. The very insane DiFiore claimed he was a CSIS operative.

The Globe and Mail has penned material regarding the release of Sandy Edmonstone’s affidavit.

Edmonstone alleges he was singled out in a campaign of harassment and intimidation because he pushed back against Premier Danielle Smith’s government and its decision to fire Athana Mentzelopoulos. He details how someone surveilled him and took surreptitious photos they threatened to distribute to his partner, as well as multiple attacks he faced online from David Wallace. Edmonstone alleges that the podcasters’ commentary is designed to undermine him as a potential witness.

Mentzelopoulos was replaced by Andre Tremblay. Mentzelopoulos alleged Tremblay had played a role in her dismissal, had put pressure on her to terminate critics of the government, and had cancelled a scheduled meeting with the province’s Auditor-General. Edmonstone’s affidavit reveals that the board took steps to limit Tremblay’s executive powers because he was in a serious conflict of interest. On January 31, 2025 Smith’s government dismissed the entire board and replaced it with Tremblay. Tremblay was removed December 3, 2025 but has apparently returned.

Alberta Health Services says it can’t provide any details on Andre Tremblay.

Edmonstone said he started being targeted days after media reported in June 2025 that Mentzelopoulos intended to ask former AHS directors to testify in her lawsuit.

Tyler Shandro received three photos showing Edmonstone having lunch with a woman in a restaurant. A text message accompanying the photos claimed that Edmonstone was unfaithful to his partner and threatened to expose him. A month later, Edmonstone read an article about a covert surveillance operation that targeted Globe and Mail journalist Carrie Tait. An anonymous X account, @thebrokedownab, had posted photos taken surreptitiously of Ms. Tait. By August, the affidavit stated, David Wallace repeatedly claimed that Edmonstone had an adulterous affair, and said he would dig further into the former board director’s life. “I can get a lot stiffer, Edmonstone, and I will. I will. Very soon,” Wallace said.

David ‘Princess’ Wallace
Justice Lema ordered Wallace and DiFiore to appear before him for potential contempt of court. The pair were also ordered to refrain from making comments “that are harassing, defamatory, or intended to intimidate.” On December 29, in clear violation of the order, Wallace posted a video where he said Edmonstone’s affidavit “contains an embarrassment of riches … He invited me right in the door. You invited the devil right into your home.” The video (below) was removed days later.

James DiFiore and David Wallace last had court on January 6 in Edmonton Court of King’s Bench. The two reprobates may or may not be there. Their Hassan Khalil Sam Mraiche paid for lawyer Craig O. Alcock surely will be. We expect news on what transpired.

Nate Pike at The Breakdown completely undresses Sam Mraiche operatives David Wallace and James DiFiore.

Pike examines how David Wallace (Princess) lied about his role in obtaining the cell phone logs of a journalist a few years ago. Crystal clear communications will be revealed from Wallace where he plots to get the cell phone logs of Globe and Mail reporter Carrie Tait. She initially broke the story of MHCare corruption and became a target of covert surveilance by Sam Mraiche operatives. When evidence becomes public knowledge, Wallace will have some hard legal challenges to face, and so will his employer Sam Mraiche.

James DiFiore, despite having an outstanding warrant in Ontario, posted nonsense on Twitter days ago. Nate Pike revealed documents related to DiFiore’s very severe mental illness.



Comments

3 responses to “Mraiche operatives Wallace & DiFiore sued again – update II”

  1. […] publicly about the harassment campaign of David Wallace for the first time, former AHS chief Athana Mentzelopoulos said Wallace has […]

  2. Tami Avatar
    Tami

    Andre Tremblay is back as CEO of AHS as of Feb, 2026. Andre Tremblay appointed chair at Alberta hospital agency, back as CEO. The executive who replaced a fired AHS leader last year was granted temporary leave in December, but has since returned.Feb 18, 2026

    1. admin Avatar

      Just amazing is how deep this fraud goes – and the unlimited number of eager participants.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *